The EL Hub brings together partners
August 25, 2023
The Early Learning Hub of Linn, Benton & Lincoln Counties brings partners together to increase family stability, improve kindergarten readiness, and ensure service coordination that is equitable and culturally and linguistically competent.
- Families - The EL Hub supports families through programs such as Pollywog and Family Connects.
- Partners - The EL Hub brings together community partners from all sectors, including K-12, business, DHS, health care, early learning, and non-profits to reduce barriers to services by coordinating service delivery and identifying gaps in available services.
- Child Care and Early Education - The EL Hub helps coordinate and fund classes to support the work of the Child Care Resource and Referral Center, as well as to partner with local businesses to grow the early childcare workforce in our local economy.
- Kindergarten Readiness - The EL Hub works to improve kindergarten readiness in our community by funding projects and facilitating families' access to high-quality childcare, preschool, and kindergarten preparedness activities.
- Data and Evaluation - The EL Hub makes data relevant to our work and partners interactive and accessible through our Data Book and Data Dashboard.
Visit https://lblearlylearninghub.org/groups/ to find out how you can get involved!