Free Pregnant Breastfeeding Course
4422 NE Devils Lake, Lincoln City
Ongoing Support Course to help you get ready for breastfeeding. The course covers:
- Importance of breastfeeding for you, your baby, and family
- How to latch and position your baby
- The benefits of skin-to-skin contact
- Ensuring you have a great milk supply
- How to know when your baby is getting enough
- Recognizing when your baby is hungry and more!
Open to all pregnant women and their support person!
Every 1st Monday, starting May 6th from 10:00am to Noon. 4422 NE Devils Lake, Lincoln City, Oregon
For more information, contact Michelle Schuller RN, LBCLC 541-270-2126.Flyer