Do you have a child with challenging behaviors?
Our Family Support Groups can help.
We are families that have experience with challenging behaviors and with services that can help our children.
We are “Parents Helping Parents”
- For families of children with social, behavioral, emotional, and physical challenges
- Meet other parents in a confidential, supportive setting
- Share experiences, successes, and frustrations
- Learn parenting skills and exchange ideas
- Learn how to use services for our children
We have meetings in Waldport, Newport, Toledo, and Depoe Bay. Meeting times are
- Waldport (Dec. 1 st ) a Friday at Crestview Heights School 2750 S Crestline, Waldport OR
- Newport (Dec. 7 th ) a Thursday at Oceanspray Family Center, 1039 NW Nye St, Newport OR
- Toledo (Dec. 14 th ) a Thursday at Ollala/Flowerree Center 321 SE 3rd, Toledo, OR
- Depoe Bay (Dec. 21 st ) a Thursday at Neighbors for Kids 634 SE Hwy 101, Depoe Bay, OR
Meeting times are 6-8 pm; free dinner from 6-6:30, 6:30-8 pm is parents meeting in one room and activities for kids in another room.
For more information please contact Signe Miller at email@example.com 541 505 2511 or Brandy Hemsley at firstname.lastname@example.org 541-974-7613.