Family Support Group (Depoe Bay)
634 SE Highway 101, Depoe Bay, OR
Do you have a child with challenging behaviors? Our Family Support Groups can help.
We are families that have experience with challenging behaviors and with services that can help our children
We are “Parents Helping Parents”
- For families of children with social, behavioral, emotional, and physical challenges
- Meet other parents in a confidential, supportive setting
- Share experiences, successes, and frustrations
- Learn parenting skills and exchange ideas
- Learn how to use services for our children
We have meetings in Waldport, Newport, Toledo, and Depoe Bay. Meeting times are
- Waldport (Mar. 2nd) on Friday at Crestview Heights School 2750 S Crestline
- Newport (Mar. 8th) on 2nd Thursday of month at Oceanspray Family Center, 1039 NW Nye St,
- Toledo (Mar. 15th) on 3rd Thursday at Ollala/Flowerree Center 321 SE 3rd, Toledo, (around back)
- Depoe Bay (Mar. 22nd) on 4th Thursday at Neighbors for Kids 634 SE Hwy 101
Meeting times are 6-8 pm; free dinner from 6-6:30, 6:30-8 pm is parents meeting in one room and activities for kids in another room.
For more information please contact Signe Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org at 541 505 2511 or Brandy Hemsley at email@example.com at 541-600-6395.