OPEC as a Strategic Partner
We are delighted that OPEC is featured as a strategic partner in Harvard Family Research Project's profile on "Putting an Equity Lens on Family Engagement in Oregon". You may even recognize some photos of families in the publication. This acknowledgement should further strengthen and leverage your partnerships with your region’s Early Learning Hub.
As part of Harvard Family Research Project's policy work on state leadership in advancing family engagement, this profile outlines the steps Oregon is taking to transform the structure of its Early Learning System. This profile highlights the state's main pillars for strong family engagement:
- A supply of high-quality early childhood programs;
- A family voice in local decision making;
- Family partnerships through the Quality Rating Improvement System;
- Supports for healthy, stable, and attached families; and
- Family engagement in children's learning and transition to school.
Read more about Oregon's Early Learning System transformation.